I thought I’d share some of the lush goodies I received for my 22nd. I got a lot more than mentioned here, and I’m sure I’ll discuss the others in my June favourites.
1. I love this sloth duvet cover from Urban Outfitters. I’ve been eyeing it up for months, unable to justify its price. Now I’ve got it though, it has improved my life tenfold. How can you not be happy cuddled up underneath this fabulous cover?
2. Next, I got my beautiful Birkenstock’s. Aren’t they amazing? Again, I just haven’t been able to justify the price of them. They’re a lot harder to style than I thought they would be so any fashion advice would be appreciated!
3. This beautiful silver bracelet from Diamond Treats. I love the clasp/tightening mechanism on this. Very sophisticated yet very me. I’ve had a look at the site since, and will definitely be purchasing some other goodies from them.
4. My lush Fitbit. I love my Fitbit way more than I was expecting to, as well. I love the fact that I can track cardio, weights, my sleep, my menstrual cycle, steps, floors etc all on one device.
5. And finally, these gorgeous gin glasses. Silent Pool is my absolute favourite gin, and I drink a lot of G&Ts, so this is ideal.
Please give me a follow if you want to see more posts like this.