I recently turned 22, and was thinking back on my year as 21. I achieved an insane amount. I know this post is a bit ‘hey look at me, I’m great!’, but I don’t allow myself to do this much, so gimme a break 😉 ✨
1. Graduated with a 2:1 in Primary Education with Art.
2. The confidence to quit teaching, because I was unhappy.
3. The confidence to quit my first full-time role post-uni, because I was unhappy.
4. My dream job-role at an awesome company (my current job).
5. A pay-rise at my current, awesome job.
6. I wrote, and got a 2:1 in my university dissertation.
7. I took up running.
8. I started writing this blog.
9. A first in my final Art Exhibition at Uni. (Pic of my fab family who came to see it).
10. The courage to start therapy.
11. I passed my driving test.
12. Stayed a vegetarian for 6 months (still going!)
13. I bought my first car.
14. I’ve made new friendships.
15. I’ve rekindled friendships.
16. Celebrated my 3-year anniversary with Josh.
17. Bought my first DSLR camera.
18. Learnt how to use a DSLR manually.
19. I’ve lost weight.
20. Completed my first 5k race.
21. I’ve booked my second 5k race.
It’s been a cracking year, and one I will definitely look back on fondly. Bring on being 22! Please give me a follow if you want to see more posts like this.
What are some of your achievements from the last year? ❤️